Dr. Deed Harrison is a highly respected chiropractic researcher and authority in the profession.
Since graduating from Life-West Chiropractic College in 1996, he has developed and researched original spinal rehabilitation procedures and lectured to thousands of Chiropractors in over 300 educational conferences around the world.
His numerous credentials include:
- About 100 peer-reviewed spine related publications
- 4 spine textbooks
- Numerous conference proceedings
- Manuscript Reviewer for Several peer-reviewed Spine journals
- Member to the International Society for the Study of the Lumbar Spine (ISSLS)
- Former International Chiropractors Association’s (ICA) Nevada State Assembly Representative member
- Acting Chair of the PCCRP Chiropractic Radiography Guidelines
- Former position on the Chiropractic Physicians Board of Nevada
Currently, Dr. Harrison is the President / CEO of Chiropractic BioPhysics® (CBP®) Technique & Seminars and is the President of CBP NonProfit, Inc. – a spinal research foundation.