The Room1 Program for 2020 has been Canceled (effective Feb 4th) due to Speaker cancellations beyond our control. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you already registered, you will receive a full refund. Thank you for your understanding.
Q. What is the daily schedule?
Registration begins at 7am. Main sessions are scheduled (Friday – 8:00am to 5:30pm) and (Saturday – 8:00am to 5:30pm) with a 90 minute lunch break about half way through the day.
A detailed schedule will be available at the event.
Q. When should I fly in and out so I don’t miss anything?
Plan to fly in no later than Thursday April 18th and fly out no earlier than 8pm on Saturday April 20th to get the full Room1 Experience.
Q. What should I bring with me?
Bring a pen and notebook and be prepared to take lots of notes.
Check the weather before you come so you can plan your wardrobe accordingly. You’ll definitely want to bring a jacket because the ballrooms can get chilly.
Q. What are nearby places to stay?
Q. How many hours of CEU credit is available?
The Room1 Program for 2020 has been Canceled (effective Feb 4th) due to Speaker cancellations beyond our control.
Q. What’s the refund policy?
Due to the fact that a significant portion of registrations are donated to charity, Room1 has a no refund policy. If you find that you cannot attend, here are the options we recommend:
- Transfer your registration to next year’s event.
- Sell your ticket to someone else for an equal ticket level. For example, a student ticket cannot become a DC ticket.
- Donate your ticket to an equivalent value of student tickets, which will allow pre-screened students to attend the Room1 event.
By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to this no refund policy.
The Room1 Program for 2020 has been Canceled (effective Feb 4th) due to Speaker cancellations beyond our control. If you already registered, you will receive a full refund for 2020.
Q. How do I become a Sponsor or a Vendor at Room1?
Contact Jesse at Thousand Hills International: 844-975-4321 or [email protected]
Q. How do I become a Speaker at Room1?
Here’s the process:
- Complete the Room1 Speaker Application Form Online
- If we’re interested in your application we may contact you for a further interview by phone
- We’ll decide whether you’re a good fit and contact you if we’re interested.